Free Funding & Resource Workshops & Clinics 2020
Are you a community looking for resources, expertise or funding? Would you like to learn what supports are available to you and how these can be accessed? Come to a free and practical workshop, where you will be provided with information on the supports and funding opportunities currently available and how it can be accessed.
Westmeath Public Participation Network is once again hosting its resource and funding workshop for community groups in Westmeath.
Information such as:
· Westmeath County Council Grants & Awards - e.g. Tidy Town Grants, Residents Association Grants; Community Action Grants
· Cathaoirleach Award (Person of Year, Group of Year)
· Arts and Cultural & Heritage Grants
· Environmental Supports
· Westmeath Community Development Supports
· Sports & Recreation Supports
Dates and locations: 2 Representatives from your community or voluntary group are invited to register and attend for either of the following workshops: Places are limited and will be allocated to organisations on a first come basis. Note contents of each workshop will be the same.
• Tues 3rd March 2020, Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar 7pm– 9pm
• Wed 4th March 2020, Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone 7pm– 9pm
Please confirm your attendance to Brigid by email email@example.com or by phone at 044 93 32157 by Friday 28th February 2020
WPPN will also be hosting Funding & Resource Drop-in Clinics with One to One Assistance to Community Groups with Practical support including assistance with;
Which Grants to apply for and assistance with filling in the grant applications:
• Wed 11th March ‘20 Annebrook House Hotel, Mullingar 12 pm -4.30 pm.
• Thurs 12th March ’20 in Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone 12 pm - 4.30 pm
Attached: 2020 All Applications forms for Westmeath Community Grants & Awards
NOTE - We will have printed copies available at workshops & clinics