You Are Invited - Save the Date
Funding Clinics - Hands on help!
Westmeath Public Participation Network, Westmeath Community Development & Westmeath County Council will be hosting a resource and funding clinics for community groups in Westmeath.
Are you a community looking for resources, expertise or funding? Would you like to learn what supports are available to you and how these can be accessed? Come to a free and practical workshop, where you will be provided with information on the supports and funding opportunities currently available and how it can be accessed.
Practical support covers:
· How to fill out a successful application form
· Tips on getting prepared, documentation and information required
· Support to recognise what funding your group can apply for.
· Support completing affiliation Form
· Support completing revenue form to request Tax number
· Support completing funding applications
Tax registration for non-profit voluntary community groups
Dates and locations:
Two representatives from your community or voluntary group are invited to attend and register for either of the following funding clinics
Places are limited and will be allocated to organisations on a first come basis.
Thursday 7th March , 2019 in Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone 2.30pm to 6pm
Thursday 14th March, 2019, in Annebrook House Hotel Mullingar in 2.30pm to 6pm
Please confirm your attendance to Brigid by email email@example.com
or by phone at 044 93 32157