MULLINGAR/LONGFORD STROKE SUPPORT GROUPS ARE CELEBRATING 2 YEARS
Venue: Feericks Hotel, Rathowen, Co. Westmeath
When: Thursday 12th September 2019
Time: 6.30pm – 9.pm
We would like to extend an invitation to you to join our 2nd Anniversary Celebrations of Mullingar and Longford Stroke Support Groups.
The support groups have brought Stroke Survivors together to a place where they get to share their journeys on their road to recovery and become a lifeline to each other in terms of sharing their individual experiences among others who are on the same path to recovery.
- Purpose of the Stroke support groups
- Peer support weekly
- Social inclusion
- Exercise therapy
- Social Therapy with a cuppa and a chat
- Information sessions & guest speakers
- Support and advice for people post stroke and their carers
- Social outings throughout the year
- Reduces isolation
- Access to Irish Heart Foundation resources including, National Stroke Conference, Information sessions and Support Networks
Who should attend?
- Stroke Survivors, Family and carers
If you are interested in attending, please contact Co-ordinator Koriena Ivers on 087 1911 060 or by email on or