Clann Credo - Community Loan Finance is hosting an information evening online for all sports and community groups who may require loan finance to develop local sporting and activity facilities.
Clann Credo is a not-for-profit lender working with community projects, social enterprises and charities nationwide.
This online event will give you:
• Practical advice on how to use loan finance effectively
• Top tips on applying for a Clann Credo Community Sports Loan
• An introduction to your local Clann Credo representative
• Advice from clubs who have combined grants and loans to develop their facilities in the past
Your club or group may need loan finance to prove you have the necessary ‘own funds’ or ‘match funding’ required by grant aid funds like the Sports Capital and Equipment Programme.
Or, you may have received a grant, but didn’t get the full amount you applied for. A Community Sports Loan from Clann Credo can make up that gap in finance.
Also, many grant funds only allow you to drawdown finance after your project is partially or fully completed. A bridging loan from Clann Credo can enable your club to cover your project payments and obtain the receipts that funders require to drawdown your grant.
You can book your place HERE. Feel free to forward this email to others who may be interested.
Clann Credo – Financing Sporting Ambition!
Local sports clubs are enormous contributors to local identity. They create a unique culture of endeavour, common purpose and pride. During the pandemic sports clubs even became providers of supports to the most vulnerable in their communities.
But even before Covid-19 turned our lives upside down, Clann Credo understood that local sports clubs provide essential engagement with disadvantaged young people on the margins of our communities as well as older people looking for meaningful ways to contribute.
In fact, it is hard to overstate the positive social impacts that sports clubs bring to local areas. This is why Clann Credo believes in sport and the army of volunteers behind local clubs and facilities nationwide.
€10 Million Community Sports Loan Fund
Clann Credo has a dedicated €10 Million Community Sports Loan Fund available to help sports clubs maximise their Sports Capital grants, and years of experience in assisting clubs to develop their facilities.
What can Clann Credo offer my club?
• Clann Credo understand local clubs and groups – check out some case studies HERE
• Clann Credo have worked with many, many sports codes; GAA, soccer, rugby, cricket, athletics, boxing, basketball, baseball, archery, rowing and many more...
• We have experienced and regionally-based staff – they know your area. Find your local Clann Credo team member HERE
• Easy application process – your local Social Finance Executive will guide you through it
• We provide ongoing supports - our expert team will walk on the journey with you through the whole process, from first vision to final payment
• No personal guarantees required
• No penalty for early repayment
• Affordable interest and repayment rates