Music Capital Scheme
Deadline: 21 April, 2pm
The scheme, which comprises of three different awards, supports the purchase of musical instruments and is designed to respond to a broad range of capital needs within the music sector in Ireland.
The three awards available are outlined below; please note which awards are most relevant to your organisation:
• Music Capital Scheme - Award 1 supports the purchase of musical instruments by non-professional performing groups.
• Music Capital Scheme – Award 2 supports the purchase of musical instruments by individual established professional performing musicians.
• Music Capital Scheme – Award 3 supports the purchase of musical instruments by individual emerging professional performing musicians.
The Scheme was launched today (11th March), and applications will be accepted until 2pm, Thursday 21st April 2022.
We would really appreciate it if you could please share these details with your relevant contacts to help us spread the word far and wide. Please also see our social media pack on Dropbox HERE (including flyers and graphics for the different social media platforms, some sample social media posts and the press release), which you may find helpful.
There are two information sessions taking place later in the month which will be available live on Facebook:
• Award 1 Information Session – 29th March on Facebook Live 6 pm
• Awards 2 & 3 Information Session – 31st March on Facebook Live 6 pm