LWETB are pleased to announce the 2022 Application call for the Mitigating Educational Disadvantage or REACH FUND as it will be named in future.
The purpose of the MED or REACH Fund 2022 is to assist ETBs to increase capacity and that of community education providers to address the decline in participation of disadvantaged learners particularly those on literacy and basic skills programmes at NFQ levels 1 to 3. The Fund places a strong focus on community education as a mechanism to continue to support and engage with disadvantaged learners.
- LWETB’s closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th August 2022.
- Completed applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the following as your subject line in your email:
MED Application 2022 “Your Group Name”
- Please also ensure that any scanned documents are saved with your group name
Please forward this email to any group we may have missed.
Please read Appendix 1 on the application form before completing.
Some things to note:
- The fund is aimed at supporting learners at QQI levels 1 to 3
- The usual costs are not supported e.g. pay costs, rent, running costs, costs of a recurring nature etc.
- No one single item over €3,000 is eligible.
- The funds must be spent by the end of 2022.
We have also attached LWETB’s procurement guidelines, please read these in terms of getting written quotations.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Conor Magrath by email at email@example.com or Phone 0858562817. Any Enquiries must be made before July 29th 2022.